Do you know what makes this product special?
This zero-waste fabric basket is made with love by women who belong to low income groups and support their families working from home. Zero-waste fashion refers to items of clothing that generate little or no textile waste in their production.
The raw material used in the making of this beautiful eco-friendly basket is actually the left-over fabrics from the production of our hi-fashion kids clothing. If we did not use it, it would've been dumped in landfills contributing to the alarming levels of textile pollution and textile-waste is big issue that fashion industry must overcome.
You could use these pretty colourful baskets to transform any corner of your house by using it to organise home stuff like small towels, kids toys, accessories and stationary etc.
Since these products are made out of the waste fabrics from our garment production, we cannot promise the exact fabric colour, print, pattern of the final product. We promise you it shall be a pleasant surprise.
For bulk order of these beautiful fabric baskets for gifting, please call or whats app us on +91-98198-02027 or email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots & Wings promotes FAIR TRADE and NO CHILD LABOUR.
Care Instructions and Fabric Properties:
- Colour of the product may appear slightly different on different digital devices.
- Buttons or accessories might vary from the ones shown in the images.
- Since the key element of Roots & Wings clothing is cotton which has a natural shrinkage property, we recommend dry cleaning for couture garments and hand wash in cold water for dark colours which might sometimes have a slight bleed as well.
- Variations in colour, texture and finish are the classic signs of handwork.
- Steam iron
- Do not iron directly on decorations
- Do not bleach