- You could wear it over simple casuals any time of the day or night.
- Textile-Waste is big issue that fashion industry must overcome. Zero-waste fashion refers to items of clothing that generate little or no textile waste in their production.
- Our zero-waste goodies are made by women that belong to low income groups and work from home to support their families. We provide a fair-trade opportunity for them.
- Please note that since these products are made out of the waste fabrics from our garment production, we cannot promise the exact fabric colour, print, pattern of the final product. We promise you it shall be a pleasant surprise.
- For bulk order of these pretty canvas bags for gifting for pooja or baby showers, please contact us via email or phone.
All waste fabric that is produced after the making of our ZERO-WASTE garments are converted into goodies that are made by women who belong to low income groups and support their families working from home. Roots & Wings promotes FAIR TRADE and NO CHILD LABOUR. You could purchase these goodies from our "UPCYCLED GOODIES" section.
Care Instructions and Fabric Properties:
- Colour of the product may appear slightly different on different digital devices.
- Buttons or accessories might vary from the ones shown in the images.
- Since the key element of Roots & Wings clothing is cotton which has a natural shrinkage property, we recommend dry cleaning for couture garments and hand wash in cold water for dark colours which might sometimes have a slight bleed as well.
- Variations in colour, texture and finish are the classic signs of handwork.
- Steam iron
- Do not iron directly on decorations
- Do not bleach